21.5.08

Nick Jonas: "I Don't Want Girls To Think Of Me As 'The Guy From The Jonas Brothers.'"


























Nick Jonas revealed breakup details, not having a preferred type of girl and why he's become more confident to Tigerbeat magazine. Image thanks to JonasHQ! Here are the excerpts:

What's your type of girl?

I don't really have a type. I think when you create a specific, type it kind of messes with everything. Like if you say, 'I only date this type of person,' then that one person's going to come along that'll change all of that and you're not going to be to able to accept it. You could have missed a good opportunity.

Have you ever had a bad breakup?

Luckily for me, I've never had a bad breakup. I try to be gentleman. Even in a breakup because you can't go from really liking someone, possibly loving someone, to not caring about them at all that quickly.

What do you notice first about a girl?

Eyes are a really big thing with me.

What can you tell from a girl's eyes?

I think you can tell if they're genuine with their personality. Personally, it's really important for me if I meet a girl to know that she likes me for who I am. I don't want them to think of me as 'the guy from the Jonas Brothers.'

What are signs you like a girl?

I just kind of smile a lot. I don't really get nervous or red. That's about it. I don't give away to much.

Have you changed since becoming famous?

I think we're all the same guys we were when we started. I think the one thing that has changed is that I have a little more confidence now.

What advice do you have to aspiring musicians?

Practice as hard as you can. If you're a songwriter, write as many of your own songs as you can. When you get to a point where you're starting to see success, it's important to stay humble and live like you're at the bottom even if you're at the top. That's the most important.
____________________________________________________________________
Nick Jonas ha rivelato dettagli sulle sue relazioni finite, che non ha un tipo preferito di ragazza e come ha ottenuto più fiducia in se alla rivista Tiger Magazine (grazie per l’immagine a JonasHQ)

Qual è il tuo tipo di ragazza?

Non ho un tipo di ragazza fisso. Credo che quando si crea un approccio, può succedere di tutto. È come se dicessi “io esco solo con un certo tipo di persona” e dopo una persona arriva e cambia tutto e tu non riesci a d accettarlo. Potresti perdere una buona occasione.

Hai mai avuto una brutta rottura?

Fortunatamente per me, non ho mai avuto brutte rotture. Cerco sempre di essere un gentiluomo. Anche nelle relazioni, perché non puoi veramente andartene da qualcuno che ti piace davvero, non preoccupandoti e dimenticando in fretta.

Cosa noti per prima cosa in una ragazza?

Gli occhi sono una cosa molto importante per me

Che cosa puoi dire dagli occhi di una ragazza?

Penso tu possa dire se sono ragazze vere con la loro personalità.
Personalmente, è molto importante conoscere una ragazza a cui piaccia per chi sono io davvero. Non voglio che loro pensino a me come il “ragazzo dei Jonas Brothers”

Quali sono I segni che intendono che ti piace una ragazza?

Sorrido molto. Non è che divento nervosa o altro. Tutto qui. Non faccio trapelare molto

Sei cambiato da quando sei divenuto famoso?

Penso che tutti noi ragazzi siamo gli stessi di quando abbiamo cominciato. L’unica cosa che credo sia cambiata è che adesso ho piu fiducia in me.

Che consiglio daresti agli aspiranti musicisti?

Esercitarsi più duramente possible. Se scrivi canzoni, scrivi piu canzoni possibili. Quando arrivi al punto di vedere il successo, è molto importante rimanere umili e vivere come tutti, anche se fossi al top. Questa è la cosa piu importante.
TRANSLATE BY "JB&RYAN FIRST ITALIAN SOURCE". PLEASE, GIVE US CREDITS

Nessun commento: